Regulations for the RV site Moselstellplatz Wintrich
The RV site is open from the 2nd weekend in March to the 2nd weekend after All Saints' Day in November (Depending on weather conditions and the river level)
• Private property, subject to a fee. The price set by the municipal council of Wintrich applies for the season. Prices from advertisements and internet presentations are not valid.
• Driving on the RV site is only permitted for motorhomes and the delivery traffic approved in advance by the municipal council of Wintrich. Support vehicles and trailers are to be parked in the parking lot in front of the RV site, exceptions only in the case of medical necessity, etc. Direct sales and promotional activities require prior approval. Caravans are not allowed. The road traffic regulations (StVO) apply.
• Use of the RV site is at your own risk. The site is not guarded. There is only limited winter service. The operator of the RV site is only liable for any damage in the event of gross negligence or intent. In addition, the legal liability provisions of the BGB apply. The user is obliged to report such damage immediately, obvious damage in any case before leaving the RV site. The operator of the RV site is not liable for damage caused to the vehicle by third parties. The user is liable for all damage caused culpably to the operator of the RV site or third parties. The user is also liable for culpably caused contamination of the RV site.
• Only one parking space per RV. Otherwise, no parking spaces may be used or paths blocked. Cars, similar support vehicles and trailers must be parked in the parking lot in front of the RV site, exceptions only in the case of medical necessity, etc..
• Order and cleanliness are self-evident obligations for all users of the RV site. Treat all systems and facilities with care. The parking space must be kept clean and left clean. Avoid all pollution (e.g. cigarette ends).
• Waste disposal: Waste separation is required by law. The garbage is separated into plastic waste, waste paper and residual waste, as well as waste glass. Correspondingly labeled waste containers are to be found in the lower area of the RV site. Waste glass must be disposed of in the container in front of the RV site.
• The disposal of waste water and chemical toilet is in the parking area in front of the RV site. The chemical toilet must be emptied in the designated disposal station. Wild disposal of garbage and waste water is prohibited (do not pour cleaning or rinsing water into the bushes) - offenses are reported and a ban from the premises is immediate.
• Dogs are welcome in the designated area (right, north side) but must be kept on a leash at all times. Dog droppings must be removed immediately. Please use dog waste bags. Do not throw these bags onto the site, since this is considered illegal waste disposal. The appropriate trash bins for dog droppings must be used.
• Walnut Trees:
Do not hit the trees with sticks nor throw any objects into the branches, falling objects are a source of danger for others. Only collect nuts in small quantities for your personal use (approx. 1 Kg is considered appropriate).
• No open fire with possible flying sparks (e.g. coal grill)
• You have to be considerate of other guests and avoid disturbing noise. Especially the night's rest between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. must be observed. Playing music is not permitted.
• The instructions of the groundskeeper must be followed.
The municipality of Wintrich, as the operator of the RV site, is entitled, in the exercise of house rights, to exclude people from the site if this serves to maintain security and order on the RV site.